Meticulous Planning. Diligent Preparation. Precise Execution.
- Foreclosure Defense
- Title Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Litigation Management
- Commercial Litigation
Alexander Krul is a founding partner of Fadullon Dizon Krul LLP who represents owners, borrowers, investors, and property managers in complex real estate disputes, including, among others, title and mortgage foreclosure actions. Mr. Krul focuses his practice on litigation and trial advocacy and has obtained favorable outcomes for clients at the trial court and appellate levels. Prior to co-founding Fadullon Dizon Krul LLP, Mr. Krul represented borrowers at a top New York foreclosure defense firm where he helped save the homes and equity of countless New Yorkers faced with foreclosure.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York
- J.D. - 2011
- Columbia College, New York, New York
- B.A. - 2007
- Major: Comparative Literature and Society
- New York, 2012
- California, 2013
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2017