Meticulous Planning. Diligent Preparation. Precise Execution.
Juan Paolo Fadullon Dizon
- Managing Partner
- Foreclosure Defense
- Title Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Litigation Management
- Commercial Litigation
Juan Paolo F. Dizon is a founding partner of Fadullon Dizon Krul LLP whose practice includes a wide spectrum of trial court and appellate litigation, including complex real property matters, mortgage foreclosures, quiet title actions, and breach of contract disputes, among others. Mr. Dizon is an accomplished appellate advocate and trial court litigator, sought-after by a diverse group of individuals and entities throughout New York for his ability to create and implement comprehensive and multifaceted litigation strategy. Prior to co-founding Fadullon Dizon Krul LLP, Mr. Dizon represented lenders, borrowers, property managers, real estate investors, landlords, and tenants, among other holders of interests in real property, at multiple New York-based law firms.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- University of Asia and the Pacific, Pasig City
- Major: Humanities with Professional Certificate in Political Economy
- New York, 2013
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2017
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2017